Join the Southern Vermont Young Professionals at the Brattleboro Food Co-op for a spring cooking class!
Spring Cooking Evening at the Brattleboro Food Coop (BFC)
Participants will be able to
* familiarize themselves with the store through a tour led by Marketing Manager, Jon Megas-Rusell.
* choose one recipe to prepare in a group/solo
* taste the variety of recipes prepared by others
* reflect on a learning from the experience.
5:30-5:40 Arrival and welcome in the Community Room, light snack available
5:40-6:10 Tour of store
6:10-7 Cooking recipes
7-7:30 Eating and reflection
* Red Lentil Soup with Lemon
* Spring Vegetable Egg Cups
* Fish Tacos
* Cauliflower Fried Rice
* Moroccan Carrots
* Beet Chocolate Cupcakes
* Coconut Milk Chia Pudding
Please let the event organizer know if you have any food allergies!
Tuesday, May. 15 - 9:30 pmtoWednesday, May. 16 12:30 am